I love these cookies as only 3 ingredients you need to prepare and the best part is that these ingredients you probably already have them in your home.
In my house we eat dessert or days does not give us time for breakfast we took them to work and are the perfect breakfast. p>
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup oatmeal (using rolled oats and licúalas in your food processor)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- 2. Combine mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. Add nuts and mix.
- 3. Make small balls and arrange them on a baking sheet with wax paper. You can crush your balls with a spoon or leave them as well.
- 4. Bake for 15 minutes. Makes 10-12 cookies.
If you liked the article, share it!