Celebrate Mexico´s independence with this delicious guilt free sopecitos. The secret is to broil the sopecitos n the oven instead of frying them.
- 1 kg of corn masa
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a saucepan boil a cup of black beans.
- 2. While your beans are cooking form small balls with the dough and then flatten to form a pancake of 5 cm in diameter.
- 3. Place your sopes in the oven on broil until they are cooked and carefully make a few pinches around.
- 4. When your beans are done, mashed them and spread each sopecito with the beans.
- 5. You can top them with guacamole, mexican salsa and fresh grated cheese.
If you liked the article, share it!