Kale chips rock!!! They are just like potato chips but you can eat as many as you want without remorse. The best part is that they are super easy to prepare! Next time you are craving something crispy and salty you know what to have!
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 T. olive oil
- Chili Powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- 2. Remove the stem from the kale leaves and tear the leaves into 1” – 2” pieces. Place them on a bowl.
- 3. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands until evenly coated. Sprinkle with chili powder, salt and pepper. Really rub the leaves to ensure they are covered in oil and chili powder.
- 4. Arrange the leaves in a single layer on top of a baking sheet make sure you don’t overlap them.
- 5. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until leaves are crispy.
If you liked the article, share it!