Looking for a Valentine's Day treat that shows you care? Spoil your valentine with this delicious chocolate avocado mouse. It is rich and silky smooth, and if you are concerned about the avocado, don’t worry! I promise it gives great consistency and it doesn’t affect the sweetness of it all!.
Hope you and your loved one enjoy it!
- 2 large avocados, flesh scooped out
- 1 large ripe banana
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender container and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- 2. Placed in the refrigerator for one hour and serve. You can garnish with dried coconut or fresh fruit.
If you liked the article, share it!