I have to admit I have a weakness for chocolate, I mean who doesn’t? I think chocolate is one of the most delicious foods in the planet plus it really gives us a happy feeling when we eat it.
Now, what if I told you that you can prepare your own healthy, raw, antioxidant rich chocolate that is still decadent and it is not loaded on sugar and artificial ingredients. Would you believe me?
With just 6 ingredients this dairy free recipe is simple, delicious and definitely worth the effort. I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 ounces of cacao butter
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1. Place the cacao butter in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Once it's melted, add the raw cacao powder, pure maple syrup and almond butter and stir for 2 minutes until well-combined.
- 2. Add the sliced almonds and combine.
- 3. Spoon the liquid chocolate mix into your molds and place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- 4. Remove from freezer and make sure the chocolate is firm before taking it out of the mold. Enjoy!
If you liked the article, share it!