When I think of Nutella, I always think of my mom. I don´t know anyone else who loves it as much as her. I mean she even sleeps with a jar of Nutella next to her bed, so I decided to make her a healthier version because I know no matter what I tell her she will continue to eat it unless she finds something yummier to substitute it with.
She is coming over this weekend to visit and I hope she loves it!
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 1 ½ tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp oil for extra smoothness
- 1. Preheat your oven at 400 F.
- 2. Place your hazelnuts on a baking tray and roast them for 8-10 minutes.
- 3. Allow them to cool a little then rub them together in a paper towel to get the skins off.
- 4. In a food processor or powerful blender, blend the nuts until they’ve turned to butter, then add all other ingredients and blend a long time until it’s smooth like Nutella! (If you want it creamier use a blender instead of the food processor).
If you liked the article, share it!