These bars are my favorites when I am in the go. I usually take them in my bag when I know I am not coming back home until late.
They are packed with nutrient dense superfoods like cacao, hemp seeds and goji berries.
For convenience, you can prepare a big batch and keep it in the fridge so it can last longer.
- ½ cup ground almonds (grind in food processor, blend until ground but slightly coarse)
- ½ cup cashew pieces
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp. golden flax seeds, soaked for 2 hours
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extra
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp. goji berries
- 1. Mix all ingredients by hand in a large bowl until incorporated.
- 2. Spread evenly on a Texflex sheet and press firmly. Dehydrate overnight. The following day flip them and dehydrate for a further 2 hours.
- 3. Cut into bars.
If you liked the article, share it!