One of my favorites juices to prepare every morning is carrot ginger juice. But I always feel really bad about throwing away all the pulp so I decided to look for a good recipe and put to use all this leftover pulp.
I came across plenty of recipes and finally ended up liking this one. I really loved how it came through, it I just felt it could be a little sweeter and moist so if you are going to try it I recommend adding ¼ cup of apple sauce.
You can check out the recipe video Here
- 1 ½ cups carrot pulp
- 4 organic eggs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- 2. In a mixing bowl stir together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- 3. In a separate bowl stir together the liquid ingredients. Add the liquid ingredients to the carrot mixture and stir well until combined. Stir in the walnuts and raisins.
- 4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- 5. Bake until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. About 50 minutes.
- 6. Allow the bread to cool before removing from the dish.
If you liked the article, share it!