I figured today—Valentine’s—is the perfect time to share one of my husband’s favorite dessert recipes. And if my
husband says this cheesecake is good, trust me, it really is good since he takes cheesecake seriously. (He is a
This cheesecake is so creamy and tasteful your friends or loved ones won’t even believe it’s healthy!
1 ½ cup almond meal
½ cup coconut meal
½ coconut milk
2 tbsp. chia
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
¼ cup large lemon juice
1/3 cup coconut oil
½ cup coconut milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 cups frozen berries
1 tbsp. stevia
For the crust:
- Grease a 6” spring form pan with coconut oil.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut oil, egg, chia, stevia and salt to a food processor until it comes
together into a sort of sticky dough.
- Press the dough evenly along the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 15 min. Allow to cool.
For the berries jam:
- Place the berries on a pot over medium heat and allow them to slowly defrost.
- Once they are defrosted ash the fruit a little with a potato masher or large fork into a chunky texture.
For the filling:
- In the same food processor or blender add all filling ingredients and mix until very smooth.
- Once it’s smooth, taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness and tartness if desired.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smooth out the top. Add the berries jam on top and decorate as you may like.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 3 hours or until completely firm before slicing and serving. You can
store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
If you liked the article, share it!